The South Korean company LG Electronics announced the withdrawal on the global market its new 5-inch smartphone LG Bello 2, which will see the first customers in Latin America, then Asia, Europe, CIS, etc.
According to the manufacturer, this new product will have a small price a sufficiently high functionality, support for 3G networks and a variant with two slots for SIM cards.
Main technical specifications of LG Bello 2:
- Support communications standards: 3G; the presence of the variant that supports two SIM cards
- Dimensions: 140,8x71,6x9,6 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core the
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, with a resolution of 854x480 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP, advanced functionality to create self-portraits
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal
- Battery: 2540 mAh