The South Korean company LG Electronics announced a new smartphone – the LG G4 Beat, features a 5.2-inch Full HD display, OCTA-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and 13 megapixel camera.
This new model will arrive on the markets of Brazil, Europe and Asia. Its distinctive feature is the presence of advanced functionality high-speed cameras, among which, including IR and RGB sensor, providing an effective color balance in your captured photos.
Other specifications for the LG G4 Beat:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G/HSPA+ (42,2 Mbps)
- Dimensions: 142,7x72,6x9,85 mm
- Weight: 139 g
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Display: 5.2-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP (for some markets 8 MP)
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM, 8GB built-in
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, USB 2.0, A-GPS
- Battery: 2300 mAh (removable)