Today, Sony Mobile announced the upcoming start of sales in Russia of its flagship smartphone – Xperia Z3+ starting from June 22 for a suggested price 46 990 rubles for the version with SIM card and support 4G/LTE Cat6 or 4G/LTE version with two SIM-cards.
Recall that this novelty is characterized by the presence of light (144 g), thin (6.9 mm) waterproof and dustproof (IP65/68) of the housing, stylish appearance, high performance and long battery life and power saving Stamina mode.
Main technical specifications of Sony Xperia Z3+:
- Support communications standards: LTE (4G) Cat 6, 3G UMTS/HSPA, GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Sizes: 146,3x71,9x6,9 mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- CPU: 64-bit OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994)
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, IPS, TRILUMINOS, resolution 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 20.7 megapixel sensor with reverse backlight, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 5 MP, battery, supports Full HD video recording
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi MiMo, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, ANT+, microUSB, DLNA, aGPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2930 mAh
- Other: waterproof and dustproof casing (IP65/)