Today, Sony Mobile has announced the beginning of sales in Russia of its flagship smartphone – Xperia Z3+ since 22 June at a recommended price of 46 990 rubles for the version with one SIM card and 4G/LTE Cat6 or 4G/LTE version with two SIM-cards.
Recall that this novelty is characterized by the presence of light (144 g), thin (6.9 mm) water and dust proof (IP65/68) corps, stylish appearance, high performance and long battery life and power saving mode Stamina.
Main technical specifications of Sony Xperia Z3+:
- Support communications standards: LTE (4G) Cat 6, 3G UMTS/HSPA, GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 146,3x71,9x6,9 mm
- Weight: 144 g
- Processor: 64-bit, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994)
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, IPS, TRILUMINOS, resolution 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 20.7 MP, BSI (backside illuminated), support 4K video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP, BSI (backside illuminated), support Full HD video recording
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, microSD slot memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi MiMo, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, ANT+, microUSB, DLNA, aGPS/GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio Jack
- Battery: 2930 mAh
- Other: water and dust - proof housing (IP65/)