Today, Sony has introduced a new premium model in the line of flagship smartphones Xperia Z3 is slim, stylish and powerful smartphone Xperia Z3+, which is characterized by having a high-capacity battery and energy saving mode Stamina, and lung (144 g) and slim (6.9 mm) waterproof and dustproof (IP65/68) of the housing.
In addition, the presented novelty has at its disposal a 20.7 MP main camera with 1/2,3’ Exmor RS for mobile, image processor BIONZ, and 25 mm wide-angle G lens, support video recording in the resolution 4K. The front camera has wide-angle optics, 5 MP sensor and support for Full HD video.
In addition, Xperia Z3+ is equipped with a high-performance OCTA-core 64-bit processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 4G networks LTE Cat6 and Wi-Fi MIMO, adaptivnym 5.2-inch Full HD display, consumes minimal energy, high-resolution audio, DSEE HX technology and a new Sony Bluetooth codec, LDAC, allowing you to transfer Hi-Res Audio.
- Digital noise reduction
- PS4 Remote Play, allowing you to play games PlayStation 4
- Access to the service Xperia Lounge Gold
Sales of smartphone Xperia Z3+ in versions with one or two SIM-cards (Version with one SIM card supports the LTE Cat.6, the version with two SIM-cards supports LTE Cat.4) start around the world starting from June 2015.
Main technical specifications of Sony Xperia Z3+:
- Support communications standards: LTE (4G) Cat 6, 3G UMTS/HSPA, GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Sizes: 146,3x71,9x6,9 mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- CPU: 64-bit, OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994)
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, IPS, TRILUMINOS, resolution 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 20.7 megapixel sensor with reverse backlight support 4K video
- Front camera: 5 MP, sensor with backside illuminated, support Full HD movie shooting
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi MiMo, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, ANT+, microUSB, DLNA, aGPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2930 mAh
- Other: waterproof and dustproof casing (IP65/)