Today, Sony introduced a new model of the premium class in the line of flagship smartphones Xperia Z3 is slim, stylish, and high performance, the Xperia Z3+, which is characterized by the presence of a powerful battery and the power saving mode Stamina, and lung (144 g) and thin (6.9 mm) water and dust proof (IP65/68) of the housing.
In addition, the novelty has in its Arsenal 20.7 MP primary camera with a 1/2. 3’ Exmor RS for mobile, the image processor BIONZ and 25 mm wide-angle G lens that supports video recording in 4K resolution. The front camera has wide-angle lens, 5MP sensor and support for Full HD video.
In addition, Xperia Z3+ is equipped with a high-performance OCTA-core 64-bit processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 that supports 4G LTE Cat6 and Wi-Fi MIMO, adptive a 5.2-inch Full HD display, consumes minimal energy, support high-definition audio, technology DSEE HX and the new Bluetooth codec Sony LDAC, allowing you to transfer Hi-Res Audio.
- Digital noise reduction
- PS4 Remote Play, allowing you to play PlayStation 4 games
- Access to the service Xperia Lounge Gold
Sales of the Xperia Z3+ in versions with one or two SIM-cards (Version with one SIM supports LTE Cat.6, version dual SIM supports LTE Cat.4) launch worldwide starting from June 2015.
Main technical specifications of Sony Xperia Z3+:
- Support communications standards: LTE (4G) Cat 6, 3G UMTS/HSPA, GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 146,3x71,9x6,9 mm
- Weight: 144 g
- Processor: 64-bit, OCTA-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994)
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, IPS, TRILUMINOS, resolution 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 20.7 MP, BSI (backside illuminated), support 4K video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP, BSI (backside illuminated), support Full HD video recording
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, microSD slot memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi MiMo, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, ANT+, microUSB, DLNA, aGPS/GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio Jack
- Battery: 2930 mAh
- Other: water - and dust-proof housing (IP65/)