The Japanese company Sony introduced a new smartphone for selfies, Xperia C4, features a 5.5-inch Full HD display, front-facing 5 MP camera c, wide angle lens and lighting, as well as OCTA-core 1.7 GHz MediaTek MTK6752 processor with support for 64-bit instructions.
In Addition to the front camera with a matrix Sony Exmor R and HDR, Xperia C4 is equipped with a 13 MP primary camera with led backlight and Full HD video recording, and HDR mode support and the ability to work in 4G LTE networks.
The Smartphone will also be available in a version that supports two SIM cards and 4G/LTE – Xperia C4 Dual.
Specifications of Sony Xperia C4:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS/HSPA; GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 150,3x77,4x7.9 mm
- Weight: 147 g
- CPU: 1.7 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MTK6752 support 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and led backlight; supports Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP with led backlight
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, Miracast, USB 2.0 HS, NFC, aGPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2600 mA/h
- Audio features: Sony 3D Surround Sound, Clear Audio+, Clear Bass, xLOUD, manual equalizer, stereo recording