The Chinese company Xiaomi has introduced in India a new smartphone – Mi 4i, which will cost local residents in 12 999 INR (about 205$). For this price users will get a device with 5-inch Full HD display, OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with support for 64-bit instruction 13 MP camera, battery capacity 3120 mAh and running the operating system Android 5.0 Lollipop with custom user interface MIUI 6 and support 4G LTE networks with two SIM cards.
Despite the low price, Xiaomi Mi 4i has a rather high functionality, including support for Wi-Fi standard 802.11 ac in 5 GHz band, Bluetooth v4.1 LE and the function of fast charging. In the sale of this product will be available in 5 colors for design.
Other specifications for the Xiaomi Mi 4i:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE (FDD/TD); 3G UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz, TD-SCDMA a 1900 / 2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz the
- Dimensions: 138,1x69,6x7,8 mm
- Weight: 130g
- CPU: 1.7 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 that supports 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android v5.0.2 Lollipop + MIUI 6
- Display: 5-inch, 1920x1080 pixels, JDI
- Camera: 13 MP (Sony/Samsung IMX214) with backlighting; supports Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB internal the
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth v4.1 LE, USB, A-GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: Li-Ion Polymer, 3120 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor