HTC today officially unveiled in China a new smartphone – HTC One M9 Plus features a 5.2-inch 2K display, a 20 MP primary Dual camera with sapphire glass in addition to HTC Ultrapixel front, front speakers with Dolby Audio and BoomSound and fingerprint scanner embedded in the button control.
As the "normal" version, HTC One M9 Plus has a full metal body, but it is equipped with OCTA core processor Mediatek MT6795T.
Other specifications for the HTC One M9 Plus:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G WCDMA/HSPA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- CPU: 2.2 GHz, MT6795T MediaTek, OCTA core with 64 bit instruction
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, HTC Sense UI 7.0
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super LCD3 with a resolution of 1440x2560 pixels
- Camera: 20 MP with Dual autofocus and backlight
- Front camera: HTC Ultrapixel the
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.1 (apt-X), microUSB v2.0, A-GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: Li-Pol, 2840 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Electronic compass