The Chinese company ZTE at Mobile world Congress (MWC 2015) in Barcelona unveiled its new flagship smartphone - the ZTE Grand S3, the main advantage is the availability of technology support security Eyeprint ID from the company EyeVerify, which uses the built-in smartphone front camera for recognizing a user through the blood vessels in the whites of his eye.
This system is used as an alternative security system smartphone, where you need to enter a password to unlock the device, restricting access to functions, and so on), and will soon be integrated with a system of mobile payments and other applications.
Currently, ZTE Grand S3 with Eyeprint ID available for purchase in China for the price of 2999 yuan (~477$). For this price, users will get the device with the following specifications:
- Support communications standards: 4G TD-LTE/FDD-LTE; 3G UMTS, CDMA/EVDO; GSM, CDMA1X
- Dimensions: 154x77x9,8 mm
- Processor: 2.5 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC)
- Platform: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5.5-inch, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 16 megapixel with dual led backlighting
- Front camera: 8 megapixel
- Memory: 3 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards (up to 64GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3100 mAh
- Misc: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Eyeprint ID, Hi-Fi voice, Dolby