The French company ARCHOS has introduced a new smartphone – the ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus, made in thin (7.2 mm) body and features a 5-inch HD display, OCTA core processor, 16 GB of internal memory and 8 MP camera.
This new product supports two SIM cards and will be presented in two versions – 3G and 4G LTE networks.
The ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus 3G will be available for sale from March 2015 at a price of 169 Euros. Version with support for LTE networks, the ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus 4G expected to be available by June at a price of 199 Euros.
Other specifications for the ARCHOS 50 Oxygen Plus:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE (only in the version of the device with its support); 3G UMTS/WCDMA (HSPA+ 21/5.76 Mbps) 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 143,5x72,5x7,2 mm
- Weight: 125g
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, OCTA core, Mediatek MT6592 (3G version); MT6752 (4G LTE version)
- Platform: Android 4.4 Kit Kat (for 3G); Android 5.0 Lollipop (for 4G LTE version)
- Display: 5-inch, IPS (made by JDI) with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP with autofocus and led backlighting; supports Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0+EDR, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 2000 mAh