The North American mobile operator Sprint has introduced for its subscribers a tablet from the South Korean company LG Electronics – LG G Pad F 7.0, running the operating system Android 5.0 Lollipop and features a 7-inch IPS display with a WXGA resolution. The novelty will go on sale on 13 March and at the conclusion of a two-year contract will cost the customers free of charge.
Besides the above features, submitted to the novelty is also equipped with a 1.2 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, the LG Q Pair feature that allows you to control calls and SMS/MMS messages on the smartphone from the tablet, as well as a function of the Peel that turns the tablet into a smart remote control for TV or the DVR.
Other technical and functional features of the LG G Pad F 7.0:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE
- CPU: 1.2 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, a proprietary user interface LG
- Display: 7-inch, IPS, resolution WXGA; a Dual function Window (splitting the screen into two panels – each for a separate application)
- Camera: 5 MP, management with gestures
- Front camera: 1.2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Other: Knock Code (unlock by tapping the screen), SmartShare Beam (file sharing)