The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has announced a new smartphone – the Galaxy A7, which is one of the slimmest smartphones of the company with high technical characteristics and is intended, first and foremost, in the opinion of manufacturer, to communicate on social networks.
Depending on the version of the smartphone (with one SIM card or two), Galaxy A7 will be powered by OCTA-core processor or Exynos 5430 OCTA-core or Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with support for 64-bit instructions, respectively. In addition, this unit will be equipped with support for 4G LTE networks, 16 GB internal memory, 2 GB of RAM, capacious battery (2600 mAh) and slim all-metal case (6.3 mm).
Other technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE Cat4 (150/50 Mbps); 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards (the version with Snapdragon 615)
- Dimensions: 151x76,2x6,3 mm
- Weight: 141g the
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (4-core A53 1.5 GHz + 4-core A53 1 GHz; LTE DS/3G); Exynos 5430 + M7450 (4-core A15 1.8 GHz + 4-core A7 1.3 GHz; LTE SS)
- Platform: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5.5-inch, sAMOLED, HD resolution
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and led backlight
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 64GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, A-GPS/GLONASS, NFC (only in LTE version)
- Battery: 2600 mA/h
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor, RGB sensor
- Other: power saving Mode "Ultra Power Saving", Support for changing themes, the Mode of private access