ASUS has introduced its new flagship smartphone – ZenFone 2, a sleek ergonomic design and features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, PixelMaster cameras resolution 13 and 5 MP, 4G LTE, Quad-core 2.3 GHz processor with support for 64-bit instructions (Intel Atom) as well as 4 GB of RAM!
In addition, this smartphone has a new version of the proprietary user interface ASUS ZenUI, which the company positioned as the most flexible in the world of user interface, customizable to suit individual style and preference, which also has the function of safe web surfing Trend Micro security.
Other specifications for ASUS ZenFone 2:
- Support communications standards: 4G FDD LTE / TDD LTE (150/50 Mbs); 3G WCDMA/HSPA+ (42/5,76 Mbps) 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, TD-SCDMA a 1900 / 2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 152,5x77,2x10,9-3,9 mm
- Weight: 170g
- CPU: 1,8/2,3 GHz Quad core, Intel Atom Z3560/Z3580 with 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, ASUS ZenUI
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, the protective coating Corning Gorilla Glass 3 the
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and dual two-tone led backlighting; supports Full HD video with image stabilization
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2/4 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16/32/64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 64GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: Li-Pol 3000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and light, Gyroscope, Digital compass, Hall Sensor