The South Korean company LG Electronics in the framework of the International exhibition of consumer electronics CES 2015, which is taking place now in Las Vegas (USA), introduced another model of smartphone with a curved display, the G Flex2, which according to the manufacturer, in comparison with the predecessor, received a more modern design, better performance and, most importantly, more convenient to use.
According to the company, the LG G Flex2 has in making the body smoother and stylish lines, as well as an OCTA-core 64-bit processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 and 5.5-inch curved display with Full HD resolution and an updated operating system and new corporate functions (including Gesture Shot, Gesture View Glance View and Fast Charge).
The Start of sales presents novelties intended by the manufacturer to the end of this month, starting with South Korea and then the sale due to spread to other global markets.
Main technical specifications of LG G Flex2:
- Support communications standards: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21/42
- Sizes: 149,1x75,3x7,1-9,4 mm
- Weight: 152g
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA-core with 64 bit instruction Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, Curved P-OLED Full HD (1080x1920 pixels/403 ppi)
- Camera: 13 MP with optical image stabilization and laser autofocus
- Front camera: 2.1 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (DDR4), 16/32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS/GLONASS, USB 2.0
- Battery: 3000 mAh (built-in)