The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has announced in China on the replenishment of its line of smartphones GALAXY CORE new model – Samsung GALAXY CORE Max supports work in the 4G LTE (TDD/FDD), 3G (TD-SCDMA/UMTS) and GSM networks, while allowing to work with two SIM cards.
The new product, in addition to the opportunity to work with two SIM cards, is equipped with 4.8-inch qHD display (Super AMOLED), 8MP primary camera in addition to the wide-angle front and 1.2 GHz Quad core processor.
Other technical specifications of Samsung GALAXY CORE Max:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE TDD (1900/2300/2600 MHz) / FDD (1800/2100/2600 MHz); 3G TD-SCDMA (1880/2010 MHz) / UMTS (850/900/1900 / 2100MHz);
- GSM GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz); two slots for SIM cards (the second slot only supports GSM networks)
- Dimensions: 136,3x69,6x8 mm
- Weight: 132g
- CPU: 1.2 GHz, Quad core
- Platform: Android
- Display: 4.8-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution of 540x960 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP with autofocus and led backlight
- Front camera: 5MP
- Slot for microSD memory card (up to 64GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, ANT+, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2200 mA/h