The South Korean company LG Electronics officially introduced its new wristwatch running Android Wear – LG G Watch R, a distinctive feature is the presence of round 1.3-inch P-OLED display with high viewing angles and good readability of information even in bright sunlight.
The Case is made of stainless steel and has IP67 level of protection against external influences (finding up to 30 minutes under water at a depth of one meter), and its 22 mm interchangeable calfskin strap complements the overall aesthetic in contemporary prestige.
If we consider the LG G Watch R with a functional side, they are equipped with 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 4GB internal memory and 512 MB of RAM and a battery capacity 410 mA/h
Watch LG G Watch R, as the manufacturer promises, will be available in key markets in the fourth quarter of this year. The cost and details of availability of new products in specific countries will be announced during the start of sales.
Other specifications for the LG G Watch R:
- CPU: 1.2 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Platform: Android Wear
- Display: 1.3-inch P-OLED (Plastic OLED), a resolution of 320x320 pixels
- Memory: 4 GB internal, 512 MB RAM
- Battery: 410 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer/Gyro/Compass tracking (9-axis), Barometer, heart rate Sensor
- Waterproof and Dustproof housing (IP67)