Another company, which introduced for the Japanese mobile operator KDDI your smartphone was the Kyocera URBANO with model, characterized by the presence of a capacious battery, power saving features, as well as proprietary user interface.
In addition, Kyocera URBANO has dust - and waterproof housing, high-speed 13 megapixel camera and support for wireless technology NFC.
Other specifications for the Kyocera URBANO (L01):
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE/3G; CDMA / GSM
- Dimensions: 65x134x10,8-11,3 mm
- Weight: 140g
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, dual-core, MSM8960 the
- Platform: Android 4.2.2
- Display: 4.7-inch, TFT, resolution 1280x720
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 1 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 64GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0+EDR, IrDA, USB, NFC, HDMI, DLNA, GPS
- Battery: 2700 mA/h
- Other: digital TV tuner (one-seg), dustproof (IP5X) and waterproof (IPX5/IPX8) housing
The Beginning of sales Kyocera URBANO is scheduled for late June.