The Japanese company Sony has presented to his native market a new model of smartphone – Xperia UL has a 5-inch Full HD display, 13.1 MP camera with HDR video, branded player "WALKMAN", and which will be sold by local mobile operator KDDI.
Among the distinctive features of the product is indicated on the display high-quality, high-speed camera with high picture quality, dust - and waterproof case (IPX5/IPX8), as well as support NFC technology.
Other technical specifications of Sony Xperia UL (SOL22):
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE/3G; CDMA / GSM
- Dimensions: 71x135x10,5 mm
- Weight: 145g
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, Quad core, APQ8064 the
- Platform: Android 4.1
- Display: 5-inch Reality Display, 1920x1080 resolution
- Use Main camera: 13,1 MP
- Front camera: VGA
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 64GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, infrared port, USB, HDMI, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Other: digital TV tuner (one-seg), dustproof and waterproof design
The Start of sales of Sony Xperia UL is scheduled for June 25.