The Japanese company Sony announced the release of its new Android smartphone Xperia ZR with a high level of protection against ingress of water and the possibility of underwater Full HD movies. As noted by the manufacturer, its novelty is equipped with a 4.6-inch HD Reality display, high-speed 13 MP camera, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro and support for 4G LTE networks.
The Novelty will be available in classic and bright color options – black, white, pink and mint green. Xperia ZR will become available for purchase in many countries in the second quarter of 2013. For the Russian market Xperia ZR will come with a docking station DK28 in the kit.
Specifications of Sony Xperia ZR:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS/HSPA+; GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 131,3x67,3x10,5 mm
- Weight: 138g
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-core (Qualcomm APQ8064+MDM9215M)
- Platform: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Display: 4.6-inch, TFT (HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2) resolution of 1280x720 points; glass resistant to scratches the
- Main camera: 13 MP with led light and image stabilization function; support Full HD (1080p) video; HDR for photos and videos
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, an 8 G b built-in, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+, NFC, DLNA, HDMI, USB, aGPS/GLONASS, 3.5 mm audio Jack
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Other: IPX5/8 (water protection); IP5X (dust protection)