Philips has presented in Russia a new smartphone Xenium W8555, running Android 4.2 operating system and features a 5-inch Full-HD display, 13-megapixel camera, Quad-core processor and capacious battery.
The Manufacturer promises that the battery of its new enough to work up to 18 hours in talk mode and up to 9 hours web surfing. In addition, the smartphone supports two SIM cards, and the button of energy saving will allow you to save battery power for a particularly important conversations.
Among other functional features Philips Xenium W8555 noted he had the support of wireless technology NFC modules, GPS/GLONASS and wireless connectivity displays using Miracast
Philips Xenium W8555 has 16 GB of internal memory, 2 GB of RAM and a MicroSD slot (up to 32GB). The model will appear in sale in the Russian market in November 2013. Recommended retail price – 14 990 rubles.
Other specifications Philips Xenium W8555
- Support communications standards: 3G WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz; support for two SIM cards
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, Quad core
- Platform: Android 4.2
- Display: 5-inch, Full HD resolution
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and backlight
- Memory: 16 GB internal, 2 GB RAM, slot for microSD memory card (up to 32GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS/GLONASS, Miracast
- Battery: 3300 mAh