The Chinese company ZTE has officially unveiled for the European market a new smartphone ZTE Grand S Flex LTE networks and features a 5-inch HD display, 8 MP camera and having a small thickness of body is 8.9 mm.
In Addition, Grand S Flex, running the operating system Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, supports Dolby Sound, equipped with dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, 16 GB of internal memory and 1 GB of RAM and a battery capacity of 2300 mA/h
ZTE Grand S Flex is already available for purchase in Spain, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and soon it will appear on store shelves in Germany, Finland and Poland.
Other specifications ZTE Grand S Flex:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE 800/900/1800/2600 MHz; 3G UMTS 900/2100 MHz; GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 143x70x8,9 mm
- Weight: 130g
- CPU: 1.2 GHz, dual core, Qualcomm MSM 8930
- Platform: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Display: 5-inch IPS TFT, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with autofocus
- Front camera: 1 MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 16 GB internal, 1 GB RAM
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS
- Battery: 2300 mAh