Lenovo, which now owns the production of smartphones under the Motorola brand, announced the beginning of sales of smartphone moto g8 in Russia: until the end of June moto G8 exclusively in one of the largest networks of electronics stores and equipment Citylink, and from July 1, the novelty will appear in stores other retail partners. The recommended retail price will amount to 13 990 rubles, but before June 30, the smartphone will be available to purchase at a special price of 11 990 rubles. At the start of sales moto G8 will be presented in the color White pearl.
G8 is equipped with the exclusive moto features Moto Experiences and new feature Moto Gametime that maximizes gaming experience and barring any interruption, and thus the user to take in the game. The casing has a water-repellent coating. The device is powered by a lightweight version of Android without the extra 10 preset programs.
Other parameters G8 moto:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/38/40/41); 3G/WCDMA (B1/2/4/5/8); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards (hybrid)
- Sizes: 161,27x75,8x8,95 mm
- Weight: 188,3 g
- Platform: Android 10
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Display of 6.4-inch, Max Vision (IPS), resolution 1560x720 pixels (19:9)
- Triple camera: 16 MP, f/1.7, 1,12 m + 2 MP, macro, f/2.2, to 1.75 microns, the focal length of at least 2 cm + 8 MP, wide-angle, f/2.2, 1.12 µm, angle 118°, laser autofocus; support 4K UHD video recording
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 1,12 m
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/AGPS/LTEPP/SUPL/GLONASS/Galileo, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4000 mAh, fast charging (10 W)
- Other: Body with water-repellent coating, fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass