The Chinese company HUAWEI has announced the start of sales in Russia of a 10.4-inch tablet HUAWEI MatePad: 12 June 2020 the novelty will appear in the open sale in retail stores HUAWEI and partner stores of the company. This gadget has got a frameless screen, a processor with neuromodules, four-channel audio from Harman Kardon, the protection mode of view, wide-angle front camera and the intelligent interactive features.
HUAWEI MatePad running CPU Kirin 810 with neural module, the Da Vinci is equipped with 2K screen resolution 2000x1200 pixel with image enhancement HUAWEI ClariVu, an audio system with four speakers, high-amplitude and four-channel amplifier, battery 7250 mAh battery, 8 MP main and front cameras.
The tablet HUAWEI MatePad can connect the keyboard HUAWEI Smart Keyboard and stylus pen for HUAWEI M-Pencil that offers precise and smooth control thanks to the 4096 levels of sensitivity to taps. Stylus charging using magnetic wireless charging. Twenty seconds is enough to allow the stylus for 10 minutes and at 30 minutes of charging, the stylus is able to work up to 10 hours.
Since June 12, 2020 HUAWEI MatePad available for purchase in Russia in midnight grey color. The suggested retail price depends on the characteristics of the product: Wi-Fi version of HUAWEI MatePad with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory will cost 21 990 rubles, while the same tablet with built in 4G/LTE module will cost 23,990 rubles.
Technical parameters HUAWEI MatePad:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/2/3/5/7/8/18/19/20/26/28/38/40/41); 3G/WCDMA (B1/2/5/6/8/19); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 245,2x154,96x7,35 mm
- Weight: 450g
- Platform: EMUI 10.0.1 Android-10.0
- Display: 10.4-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2000x1200 pixel
- camera: 8 MP, autofocus, flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, wide-angle lens
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Battery: 7250 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor