The Chinese company Huawei has presented at home new smartphone Honor 10X, which is released by the support of mobile networks of the fifth generation (5G) and a pull-out 16 MP camera in addition to the 40 MP primary camera triple.the
The Works presented under the new own chipset Kirin 820 and the user interface 3.1.1 MagicUI based on Android 10. The amount of RAM – 6 or 8 GB, and internal memory of 64 GB or 128 GB.
The version of the machine with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory will cost 1899 yuan (about 267$). The option increased to 128 GB of internal memory will cost 2199 yuan (about 310$), while the older version with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost 2,399 yuan (about 338$).
Other parameters 10X Honor are as follows:
- Support communications standards: NR 5G; 4G/LTE; 3G WCDMA, CDMA EVDO; GSM, CDMA 1x; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 163,7x76,5x8,8 mm
- Platform: MagicUI 3.1.1, based on Android 10
- CPU: Kirin 820
- Display: 6,63-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2400x1080 pixels
- Triple camera: 40 megapixels, F1.8 (26 mm), autofocus (phase + contrast) + 8 MP, F2.4 (17 mm) + 2 MP, F2.4; led backlight; support 4K video
- Retractable front camera: 16 MP, F2.2, a fixed focus lens (24 mm); support Full HD movie shooting
- Memory: 6/8 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of internal; card slot under the nm memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1+BLE, USB Type-C (OTG), GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4300 mAh
- Other: Side fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor; protected against water and dust housing (IP5X)