The Chinese company Meizu today officially unveiled its new flagship line of smartphones, headed by the Pro 17 model Meizu, which is based on mobile chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 865-enabled networks of the fifth generation, the main 64 MP quadricamere, greater and 6.6-inch Full HD+ display with podkladnymi fingerprint scanner and support powerful 27-watt wireless charging.
Older version of Meizu 17 Pro with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal memory will cost 4828 yuan (about 682$), whereas the variant with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost only 4428 yuan (about 625$).
Full technical specifications of Meizu Pro 17 is as follows:
- Support communications standards: 5G (NR41/N78/N79); 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/34/39-41); 3G/WCDMA (B1/2/5/8); GSM (B2/3/8)
- Dimensions: 160x77,2x8,5 mm
- Weight: 219 g
- CPU: Of 2.84 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Display: 6.6-inch, AMOLED, resolution 2340x1080 pixels
- Triple camera: 64 MP (Sony IMX686, 26 mm), ƒ/1.8, 0.8 µm + 8 MP (body, OV 08A10, 79 mm) ƒ/2.4, 1.0 µm + 32 MP (macro, Sony IMX616, 15 mm), ƒ/2.2, 0.8 µm + ToF 300 KP (Samsung 33D), ƒ/1.4, 7µm; phase detection autofocus, ring sestdiena backlight; support 4K/60 fps video recording
- Front camera: 20 MP, ƒ/2.2+0.8
- Memory: 8/12 GB of RAM (LPDDR5), 128/256 GB of internal (UFS3.1)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Wi-Fi6), 5.1 Bluetooth, USB Tuype-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 4500 mAh, support fast charging normal QC3.0 / PE2.0 and wireless (30 W)
- Other: Podebrady fingerprint scanner mTouch Super, Stereo speakers, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass