Lenovo introduced a new smartphone from Motorola – moto power g8 lite, which, thanks to the powerful battery can operate without recharging for more than two days, while having sufficient performance and high-quality pictures with the help of the ternary system cameras, from the greatest approach to ultra-wide panoramas.
In addition, the smartphone moto power g8 lite supports gestures Moto Experiences, and its body is splashproof.
The Cost and date of start of sales in Russia will be announced later.
Technical parameters of moto power g8 lite:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 164,94x75,76x9,2 mm
- Weight: 200g
- Platform Android: 9
- CPU: 2.3 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P35
- Display: 6.5-inch, IPS, a resolution of 720x1600 pixels
- Triple camera: 16 MP (f/2.0, 1 µm), phase detection autofocus + 2 MP (f/2.4, 1.75 µm), the depth sensor + 2 MP (f/2.4, 1.75 µm), macro; led backlighting; supports Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.0, 1.12 µm)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, Micro USB 2.0, GPS/A-GPS/LTEPP/SUPL/GLONASS/Galileo, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader