The Japanese company Sony today officially unveiled its new model of entry-level smartphone – Xperia L4, equipped with 6.2-inch HD+ display with a cinematic aspect ratio of 21:9.
In addition, this unit has a triple main camera (13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP), battery capacity of 3580 mAh battery and OCTA-core processor MediaTek Helio P22.
The Xperia L4 will be available in two colors – Black and White, and his immediate availability is expected in spring of this year.
From a technical point of view the Sony Xperia L4 as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat6 (B1,2,3,5,7,8,20,40); 3G UMTS/HSPA+ (B1,2,5,8); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; the presence of the variant that supports two SIM cards
- Dimensions: 159x71x8,7 mm
- Weight: 178 g
- Platform: Android 9 Pie
- CPU: OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- Display: 6.2-inch, resolution 1680x720 pixels (21:9)
- Triple camera: 13 MP, 1/3", F2.0, 26 mm, 76° + 5 MP, 1/5", F2.2, 17 mm, 117° + 2 MP, 1/5", F2.4
- Front camera: 8 MP, 1/4", F2.0, 78°
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3580 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader