The Chinese company Huawei has officially unveiled its new tablet – MatePad Pro, who will lead the product line of the manufacturer.
This novelty is notable for the fact that is equipped with a 10.8-inch QHD+ (2560x1080 pixels) display with a round hole for the front camera, its newest top-end chipset Kirin 990, support electronic stylus, light weight, multi-window interface and a magnetic keyboard in the package, which also performs the role of a protective cover or stand.
Among other features of its new products, the manufacturer also points to the multi-channel surround-sound system Histen 6.0 with four speakers in the setup which took audio, Harman Kardon, support fast wired (15 watts) and wireless (7.5 W) charging and the new version of the user interface EMUI 10.
Other specifications Huawei MatePad Pro are as follows:
- Support communications standards:
- Dimensions: 159x246x7,2 mm
- Weight: 460g
- Platform: Android 10.0 + EMUI 10.0.1
- CPU: eight (2xCortex-A76 of 2.86 GHZ + 2xCortex-A76 of 2.09 GHz + 4xCortex-A55 1.86 GHz), Kirin 990 (G76 Mali GPU, 600MHz + Dual NPU)
- Display: the 10.8-inch, 2560x1600
- Main camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, led backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, fixed focus
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM, 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB of internal, slot under the NM memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, USB 3.1 GEN1, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Battery: 7250 mAh battery, fast charging, wireless charging
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor; Stylus (HUAWEI M-Pencil) and the keyboard cover in the package