The Chinese company Xiaomi today officially unveiled its new smartphone – Mi CC9 Pro, equipped with a 108-megapixel camera with five sensors. In addition, this unit has a top-end processor mid – level Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, battery capacity 5260 mAh with quick charging at 30 watts, large "hyperbolic" 6,47-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of Full HD+ and curved edges, and a large amount of RAM (up to 8GB) and built-in memory (up to 256 GB).
The cost of the "budget" version of the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost 2799 yuan (about$ 400), while the version with 8 GB of RAM will cost is 3099 yuan (about 443$), and for the most advanced, with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, will have to pay for 3499 yuan (about $500).
Other specifications Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/34/38/39/40/41); 3F/WCDMA (B1/2/5/8), TD-SCDMA (B34/39), CDMA EVDO 800MHz; GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz, CDMA 1x800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157,8x74,2x9,67 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- Platform: MIUI 11
- CPU: 2.2 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Display: 6,47-inch, AMOLED, resolution 2340x1080, brightness of 600 nits, contrast ratio of 400000:1, the color gamut of DCI-P3
- Main pentamera: 108 MP, 1/1.33", 1.6 µm (4-in-1), chetyrehchastnaya optical image stabilisation, f/1.69; 12 MP body, 2-fold optical zoom, 1.4 µm, PD Dual focus, ƒ/2.0 lens with a 10x zoom hybrid, 1.0 µm, ƒ/2.0; 20 MP, wide-angle, 117°, 1.0 µm, ƒ/2.2; macro lens, autofocus (2-10 cm), shooting from 1.5 cm; support for 4K video
- Front camera: 32 megapixels, 1.6 µm (4-in-1), f/2.0; supports Full HD video recording
- Memory: 6 GB, or 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB or 256 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, infrared port, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 5260 mAh, quick charging at 30 W
- Other: Built-in screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass