The Japanese company Sony announced the start of pre-orders for its new flagship smartphone Xperia 5. To pre-order the novelty can be in the period from 23 October to 05 November 2019 in a branded online store Sony Store Online and in shops Sony Centre. The cost of new items is 59 990 rubles.
A Key feature of Xperia 5 – the combination of the better features Xperia 1 and new technological solutions in a stylish compact case that perfectly fits the hand.
In Xperia 5 the case is framed in a metal frame and protected by a durable glass Corning Gorilla glass 6 from both sides. Xperia 5 is also resistant to moisture and dust in accordance with the standards of IP65/.
Recall that the Xperia 5 has a display CinemaWide aspect ratio 21:9, an improved camera with three lenses and a resolution of 12 megapixel sensors and optical image stabilization system Optical SteadyShot.
In Xperia 5 has an improved version of the function AF at the eyes Eye AF, based on the work of engineers unit Sony Alpha. Camera Xperia 5 offers the possibility of continuous shooting speeds up to 10 fps with auto focus tracking and exposure. And increased the speed of image processing up to 30 frames per second allows you to shoot objects in motion with maximum precision.
In addition, the aperture of f/1.6, a large pixel size of 1.4 µm and a matrix of Dual Photo Diode, in combination with the technology of RAW-noise reduction, allows Xperia 5 to create high-quality images even in low-light conditions.
With the support of engineers division of Sony for the production of professional digital cameras, has been enhanced app Cinema Pro technology-based CineAlta and allows you to create complex projects, as well as offering advanced options, white balance settings, manual focus and recording tracks. The mounting process even easier – now the app allows you to split videos into parts and to combine different passages.
A New feature of Xperia 5, "Photography advice", is intended to guarantee perfect shots and helps prevent problems that frequently occur during recording: entering the fingers in the camera lens or the eyes closed in the frame.
Other features of Xperia 5:
- 6.1-inch OLED display CinemaWide Full HD+ and with an aspect ratio of 21:9
- Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio; DSEE HX and stereo speakers
- playback of images in HDR format
- Support for extended color space ITU-R BT.2020 and DCI-P3 and Illuminant D65
- Updated technology Game Enhancer that allows you to record video gameplay, activate burst shooting at a speed of 20 frames per second and to change voice using Voice changer
- Latest flagship chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Battery capacity of 3140 mAh with the function of power management Stamina the Smart and quick charge USB PD