The Japanese company Sony announced a new model of its flagship smartphone – Xperia 5, combining key technologies Xperia 1 in an ergonomic, stylish and compact body.
Xperia 5 features CinemaWide display with an aspect ratio of 21:9, where the metal frame is frames case, which on both sides is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass panel 6, and meets the standards IP65/ guarantees the stability of the smartphone to moisture and dust.
In the smartphone Xperia 5 implemented algorithm BIONZ X for mobile devices, as well as installed advanced camera with three lenses and a resolution of sensors 12 MP and optical image stabilization system Optical SteadyShot.
In Xperia 5 has an improved version of the function AF at the eyes Eye AF, based on the work of engineers unit Sony Alpha. Camera Xperia 5 offers the possibility of continuous shooting speeds up to 10 frames per second with auto tracking focus and exposure. And increased speed algorithm of processing of images up to 30 frames per second allows you to shoot objects in motion with maximum precision.
In addition, aperture of f/1.6, a large pixel size of 1.4 µm and a matrix of Dual Photo Diode in , combined with the technology of RAW-noise reduction, allows Xperia 5 to create vsokoochischennaya pictures even in low-light conditions.
Thanks the support engineers unit Sony manufacturing professional digital cameras, improved app Cinema Pro, based on the CineAlta technology and allows you to create complex projects, as well as offers advanced settings white balance, manual focus and the record tracks. The mounting process even easier – now the app allows you to split videos into parts and merge the various passages.
A New feature Xperia 5, "Photography advice", is intended to guarantee perfect shots and helps to prevent problems that frequently occur during recording: hit fingers in the camera lens or the eyes closed in the frame.
Other features Xperia 5:
- 6.1-inch OLED display CinemaWide Full HD+ and with an aspect ratio of 21:9
- Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio; DSEE HX and stereo speakers
- Playback of images in HDR format
- Support for extended color space ITU-R BT.2020 and DCI-P3 and Illuminant D65
- Updated technology Game Enhancer that allows you to record video gameplay, activate burst shooting at a speed of 20 frames per second and to change voice using Voice changer
- Latest flagship chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Battery capacity of 3140 mAh with the function of power management Stamina the Smart and quick charge USB PD
The Sony Xperia 5, running the operating system Android 9 Pie will appear on sale in October 2019.