The Company Zebra Technologies Corporation has introduced a new heavy-duty L10 tablet computer running the Android operating system. It includes a wide range of tablet Zebra (as well as a special mobile computers) for enterprises and public institutions and is designed to work in difficult conditions in warehouses, manufacturing, construction, etc.
A Set of tools and utilities for developing applications Zebra's Mobility DNA, which comes L10, will allow users of this gadget to simplify the organization of work, strengthen data security and accelerate the transition from legacy devices. Each device supports at least the next two generations of Android and was developed by company Zebra system LifeGuard for Android, which prolongs the service life of the devices Zebra three to five years that exceeds the duration of consumer support OS.
This tablet features a 10.1-inch display and has a robust design and light weight, and can withstand drops of up to 1.8 m. the Level of protection against the ingress of dust and water corresponds to IP65.
Specifications basic version of the tablet:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 280,8x195,2x22 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- CPU: 2.2 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Display: 10.1-inch, resolution 1920x1200 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and led backlight
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 4/8 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r/k/w; Bluetooth v5.0; 2hUSB 2.0, USB Type-C (USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Display Port), RJ-45, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 36 WH (standard) or 96 WH
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light Sensor, Electronic compass