The Chinese company OPPO announced the launch of the sale from today in Russia, it is smartphone OPPO Reno Z, which is the Junior model in the new line of Reno. Novelty is equipped with dual primary camera with a resolution of the sensors 48 MP and 5 MP and 32 MP front camera has a mode of portraiture. Under the stylish body with bold, gradient colors are OCTA-core MediaTek processor, battery capacity at 4035 mA·h with fast charging VOOC 3.0, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. The manufacturer claims that using his smartphone as comfortable as possible, including thanks to a proprietary shell ColorOS 6.0 with many personal settings, and a big a 6.4-inch frameless screen with built-in fingerprint scanner.
Recommended retail price is 27 990 rubles.
Basic parameters of the OPPO Reno Z:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157,3x74,9x9,1 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Platform: 6 ColorOS, based on Android 9 Pie
- CPU: 2.2 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P90
- Display of 6.4-inch, AMOLED, resolution 2340x1080 pixels
- Dual camera: 48 MP (Sony IMX 586), f/1.7, the electronic image stabilization system + 5 MP, f/2.4, phase and contrast autofocus, an led backlight; supports 4K video
- Front camera: 32 megapixels, f/2.0
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/GALILEO, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4035 mAh, quick charging VOOC 3.0
- Other: Built-in screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Pedometer, Dolby Atmos