The Company OPPO has announced the launch of sales in Russia of its new smartphone Reno 10x Zoom, which is secreted by the existence of a triple (48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP) primary camera with 10x zoom hybrid, pull-out swivel 16 MP front camera, top-end Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 855 and support fast-charging technology VOOC 3.0.
The Smartphone will be available in the official online store, as well as in the stores network "M. video" and "Eldorado" on June 15. Price of the device is 64 990 rubles.
If you purchase before July 8 in stores retailers users will receive the JBL Charge 4, cost of 8 490 rubles. And in the period from 9 July to 9 September, buyers will receive a free JBL headphones T190 BT, worth 2 090 rubles.
Recall the technical characteristics OPPO Reno 10x Zoom:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41); 3G/WCDMA (B1/5/8); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 162x77,2x9,3 mm
- Weight: 215g
- Platform: ColorOS based on Android 6.0 9 Pie
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Display: 6.6-inch, AMOLED, resolution 2340x1080 pixels
- Triple camera: 48 MP, F1.7 + 8 MP, F2.2 + 13 MP, F3.0; phase +, laser autofocus, dual optical image stabilization; 10x zoom hybrid; support 4K video
- Retractable front camera: 16 MP, F2.0; support Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Memory: 8 GB RAM, 256 GB; slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 4065 mAh, VOOC fast charging 3.0
- Other: Built-in screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass