The Chinese company Vivo announced the immediate availability of the Russian market of the smartphone Vivo Y17, the main feature of which is its large capacity battery, 5000 mAh technology to support quick charge.
Additionally, the powerful battery, Vivo Y17 also has at its disposal a triple main camera, OCTA-core processor from MediaTek Helio P35, 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, and gradient painting of the hull in two design options – the "aquamarine Blue" and "Purple amethyst".
From 8 June 2019, the smartphone can be purchased at the official online store of Vivo and the Vivo official partners at a cost of 15 990 rubles.
Technical parameters Vivo Y17:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (1/3/5/7/8/20/38/40/41); 3G/WCDMA (B1/5/8); GSM (B3/5/8); two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 159,43x76,77x8,92 mm
- Weight: 190,5 g
- Platform: 9 Funtouch OS based on Android 9.0 Pie
- CPU: OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P35
- Display: 6.35 mm-inch, a resolution of 1544x720 pixels
- Triple camera: 13 MP, f/2.2 + 8 MP, f/2.2 + 2 MP, f/2.4; auto focus, led backlight
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.0
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, micro USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 5000 mAh, fast charging at 18 watts
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, FM radio, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass