The Chinese company Meizu has officially unveiled its new flagship smartphone Meizu 16s, which is equipped with top-end Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm 855, up to 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, dual 48 MP main camera and a large 6.2-inch Full HD+ display with a built-in fingerprint scanner.
A Version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost Chinese customers 3198 yuan (around 475$) and the version with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost 3498 yuan (about 520 $), and for a machine with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal memory will have to pay is 3998 yuan (around 595$).
The Remaining specifications Meizu 16s:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/4/5/8/34/38-41); 3G/WCDMA (B1/2/5/8), TD-SCDMA (B34/B39); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA 800 MHz
- Dimensions: 151,9x73,4x7,6 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Platform: Android 9 Pie + 7 Flyme
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Display: 6.2-inch, resolution 2232x1080 pixels
- Dual camera: 48 MP, f/1.7 + 20 MP, f/2.6, autofocus, optical image stabilization system, 6-led ring illumination
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM, 128 GB / 256 GB internal
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS (two ranges)/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Battery: 3600 mAh
- Other: Built-in screen fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Barometer