The Company TECNO Mobile has announced the release of the Russian market a new smartphone model CAMON 11S, equipped with a triple main camera with advanced features artificial intelligence that allows, according to the manufacturer, to obtain high-quality images in any light. The recommended retail price for a new CAMON 11S is only 9990 rubles.
Apart from the triple camera, CAMON 11S running the latest version of the Android Pie 9.0 also has at its disposal new budget Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22, 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory, expandable through external memory cards. And the battery capacity of 3500 mAh allows smartphone to work during the day.
Other features TECNO CAMON 11S:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B3/7/20); 3G/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; GSM 900/1800; two separate slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 156,9x75,8x7,96 mm
- Weight: 152g
- Platform: HIOS V4.6 based on Android 9.0
- CPU: 2 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761)
- Display: 6.2-inch, IPS, HD+ (152x720) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9; keyhole
- Triple main camera: 13 MP with autofocus, f/1.85 + 8 MP, f/2.4, 120° + 2 MP, f/2.2
- Front camera: 16 MP, fixed focus, 77°
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, separate slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v5.0, micro USB, GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting