The Chinese company VIVO has presented at home new model of frameless smartphone – VIVO S1 which, in addition to the presence of 6.53-inch Full HD+ display stands are also extendable 24,8 MP front camera and main camera, consisting of three lenses.
In addition, VIVO S1 has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal memory, processor MediaTek Helio P70, a private voice assistant Jovi, the battery capacity of 3940 mAh with quick charge function and a special optimization mode games Game Turbo.
The Cost of VIVO S1 for residents of China are set by the manufacturer at the level of 2298 yuan, which translated into dollars at the exchange rate today is about 342$.
For that amount, users will get the device with the following specifications:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/8/34/38-41); 3G/TD-SCDMA (B34/B39), CDMA2000 800 MHz (WCDMA B1/5/8); CDMA 800 MHz, GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 161,97x75,93x8,54 mm
- Weight: 189,5 mm
- Platform: Funtouch OS 9, based on Android 9 Pie
- CPU: OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P70
- Display: 6,53-inch, IPS, resolution 2340x1080 pixels
- Triple camera: 12 MP, F/1.78 + 8 MP, F/2.2 + 5 MP, F/2.4; led backlit; auto focus
- Retractable front camera resolution: 24.8 megapixel, F/2.0
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS/BDS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3940 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass