The South Korean company Samsung Electronics, two years after the announcement, is finally presented in Russia smartphone Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4, intended for employees of companies in the industrial sector, the energy and mining industries banking collectors, couriers and other people working in difficult environmental conditions.
According to the manufacturer, this smartphone is protected according to IP68 standards: for half an hour can withstand immersion in water to a depth of one meter, also you can use the device in rain and snow, and its screen is adapted for use with gloves.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 can already be bought from official partners. The recommended price of the device is 24 thousand rubles.
Technical specifications Samsung Galaxy XCover 4:
- Support communications standards: LTE Cat. 4 (150/50 Mbps)
- Sizes: 146,2x73,3x9,7 mm
- Weight: 172g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, Quad core, Exynos 7570
- Display: 5-inch, a resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 2800 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting; Protection against water and dust (IP68), fall Protection (MIL-STD810G)