The TP-Link, known for its networking equipment, announced the beginning of sales in Russia its first smartphone Neffos C5 Plus running the Android operating system 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition), which is specifically designed for devices with the basic hardware and limited space for storage.
This novelty is a budget smartphone equipped with 5,34-FullView inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9, primary 5 MP camera, front 2 MP camera with flash and a removable battery 2200 mAh. Also, there was a place a Quad core processor, 1 GB of RAM and 8 or 16 GB of internal memory, two slots for micro-SIM and a separate slot for microSD memory cards.
In Russia Neffos C5 Plus is available in two colours at a recommended price of 3 999 rubles for the version gray with 8 GB of memory and 4 699 rubles for the version grey or red, with 16 GB of memory.
Specifications Neffos C5 Plus:
- Support communications standards: 3G/WCDMA (B1/8); GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 146,7x72x10,15 mm
- Weight: 150g
- Platform: Android by Go (8.1)
- CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad core MediaTek MT6580M
- Display: 5,34-inch TN, resolution FWVGA+ (960x480 pixels)
- Main camera: 5 MP with backlight
- Front camera: 2 MP with backlight
- Memory: 512 MB or 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB or 16 GB built-in, separate slot for microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB
- Battery: 2200 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting