The South Korean company Samsung Electronics officially unveiled in the Indian market the next model of mid-level smartphone – Galaxy M30, featuring a very good balance between functionality and price.
So, for example, the version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost buyers from India 17 990 rupees (about 253$), while the younger version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory can be bought for 14 990 rupees (about 210$).
Among the features of Samsung Galaxy M30 manufacturer notes the presence of the following functionality:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; VoLTE; two slots for SIM cards
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, OCTA core, Exynos 7904
- Display of 6.4-inch, Super AMOLED, Infinity U (a semicircular cutout for the front camera), Full HD+, aspect ratio 19.5:9
- Triple camera: 13 MP, F1.9 + 5 MP, F2.2 (live focus) + 5 MP, wide-angle (123°); led backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB or 6 GB RAM, 64 GB or 128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: USB Type-C, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 5000 mAh, quick charging (15 watts)
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Dolby ATMOS