Sony Mobile has announced a new smartphone budget line – Xperia L3 created, she notes, for entertainment and is equipped with a 5.7-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and protected by Corning Gorilla glass 5, double main camera (13 MP + 2 MP) and a battery of 3300 mAh battery and MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762).
Xperia L3 running Android operating system 8.0 Oreo, appear on sale in March 2019. The smartphone will be available in three colors: silver, black and gold.
Specifications of Sony Xperia L3:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA; GSM GPRS EDGE; version with support for two SIM cards
- Dimensions: 154x72x8,9 mm
- Weight: 156G
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- Display: 5.7-inch, a resolution of 1440x720 pixels, protective glass Corning Gorilla glass 5
- Dual camera: 13 MP + 2 MP, 1/3’, F2.4, 82.4°
- Front camera: 8 MP, 1/4’, F2.0, 84°
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3300 mAh, quick charge
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Pedometer