The Japanese company Sony Mobile has officially unveiled its new flagship smartphone this year Xperia 1, characterized by the presence of a professional 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED display with an aspect ratio of 21:9 and cinematic technologies, which are combined in a beautiful and elegant case.
At the heart of the display with a cinematic aspect ratio, are proprietary technology of BRAVIA TV. Algorithm X1 for mobile devices increases the dynamic range of an image to HDR (High Dynamic Range), providing high contrast, saturation and clarity of any content which is watching its owner, including a video on streaming services.
Xperia 1 supports 10-bit encoding of grades of the colours (to the standard 8 bits 2 bits is added for a smooth transition), displaying many different shades. Thanks to the professional technology Sony used in the master monitors to create movies by leading Hollywood film studios, users of the new products will be able to enjoy unprecedented precision of the shades in the new mode, Creator mode, reproducing the image exactly as it was intended. Including the display supports color space ITU-R BT.2020, DCI-P3, and Illuminant D65.
The Visual range is complemented by the surround sound of Dolby Atmos. The sound settings in the Xperia 1 was developed in cooperation with Sony Pictures Entertainment.
At the same time, the Game Enhancer technology optimizes the performance of the smartphone and block unwanted notifications, allowing you to record the game and find tips.
Among other features Xperia 1 indicated the following:
- Triple main camera with a resolution of 12 megapixels: 16 mm ultra wide angle lens for landscapes; universal 26 mm and 52 mm.
- Focus on the eyes with the ability to burst shooting up to 10 fps with auto exposure control.
- Video recording in 4K resolution with HDR, at 24 frames per second and 21:9 format.
- Hybrid System of stabilization Optical SteadyShot.
- Slim body with metal frame and a durable glass Corning Gorilla glass 6 on the front and back panels, protected by IP65/ against moisture and dust.
- Multi-window interface provides the opportunity to work on the screen with two apps at the same time.
- The Latest Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 855.
- Battery capacity mAh 3330 that support Smart technology Stamina Battery Xperia Care and Adaptive Charging while running the device without recharging for the entire day.
The Xperia 1 running the operating system Android 9 Pie, will go on sale in the second quarter of 2019 in colors: black, purple, gray, or white.