The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has officially announced the release of the Ukrainian market its new smartphone Galaxy M20, which was recently introduced in India and is positioned for the youth.
This unit, primarily distinguished by the presence of a large 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with keyhole and high-capacity battery 5000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy M20 will go on sale from March 2019 in two colors — ocean blue and coal black. At the start of the sales model will be exclusively available in online store Rozetka.
In early March, will operate a special offer – the novelty will be available only for 5555 UAH (about 13,500 rubles). Recommended retail price – 6199 UAH (about 15,000 rubles).
Recall, technical characteristics Samsung Galaxy M20:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 156,4x74,5x8,8 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Platform: Samsung Experience Superfast v9.5 UX
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, OCTA core, Exynos 7904
- Display: 6.3-inch, Infinity V, Full HD+ (2340x1080), aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- Dual camera: 13 MP (f1/9) + 5 MP (120°), phase detection autofocus, led backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.0)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 5000 mAh, quick charging (15 W)
- Miscellaneous: Unlock by face, fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass