The South Korean company Samsung Electronics today announced a new tablet model is – Galaxy Tab S5e, which it is positioning as a device with smart features for communication.
Novelty is equipped with a large 10.5-inch display and powerful battery, charge which is enough for 14.5 hours. In addition, S5e Samsung Galaxy Tab was the first tablet of Samsung with updated the intelligent assistant Bixby 2.0 enables users to control multiple household devices at once with a Quick Command to "bind" several actions to a single voice command.
And in conjunction with the keyboard (sold separately) and the dock the Samsung Galaxy Tab DeX S5e turns into a tool to work with interface that resembles PC. With the function "Always connected", the user can answer calls or messages right from the tablet, even when the mobile is far away or connected to another Wi-Fi network.
In addition, the novelty has received four dynamics, which allows to preserve the stereo image when you rotate the device, and support for Dolby Atmos from AKG for three-dimensional sound and professional audio balance.
S5e Samsung Galaxy Tab will be available in Russia from April 2019.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e:
- Support communications standards:
- Dimensions: 245x160x5,5 mm
- Weight: 400g
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- CPU: 64-bit, OCTA-core (2x2 GHz + 6x1,7 GHz)
- Display: The 10.5-inch Super AMOLED, resolution WQXGA
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, VHT80 MU-MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth v5.0; USB3.1 Type-C; POGO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Battery: 7040 mAh, fast charging
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light Sensor, E-compass, Hall Sensor