The Company INOI announced the beginning of sales of its affordable 4G Android smartphone 8.1 Oreo — INOI 5 Pro, which features a 5.5-inch IPS Incell display with a resolution of 1440x720 dots with aspect ratio of 18:9, Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek processor MTK6739, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal, dual 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP front, and a fingerprint scanner.
INOI 5 Pro can be purchased in the official online shop of the manufacturer for 6990 rubles. The model is available in red, blue, black and gold colors.
Main technical specifications INOI 5 Pro:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/7/20); 3G WCDMA/HSPA+; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 147x71x9 mm
- Weight: 138g
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MTK6739
- Display: 5.5-inch Incell IPS, a resolution of 1440x720 pixels, protective glass 2.5 D
- Dual camera: 13 MP with autofocus and backlight + VGA
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB, GPS/A-GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2850 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting