The Chinese company MEIZU announced the start of sales in Russia of its smartphone MEIZU 16, also known as the MEIZU 16x. The novelty has received all the benefits of the flagship MEIZU 16th, including the design with no bangs, fingerprint scanner, built in screen, dual camera, but at a more affordable price.
Today, MEIZU 16 is available for purchase in Russia. The smartphone can be purchased from the official manufacturer's website with free delivery across Russia, salons MEIZU in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk, and also in the Federal retail networks, including DNS.
The Official price MEIZU 16:
- MEIZU 16, 6+64GB, black and blue color – 32 990 rubles
- MEIZU 16, 6+64GB, color white ceramics – 33 490 rubles
When ordering from official website and pay for the order online – additional 3% discount and free delivery throughout Russia from a warehouse in Moscow.
Specifications MEIZU 16:
- Two nano SIM cards LTE
- Display: 6-inch, SuperAMOLED, with a resolution 2160x1080 pixels (401 PPI), 2.5 D glass, AOD
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 (64-bit, 8-core: 2 core Kryo 360 Gold 2 + GHz 6 cores Silver Kryo 360 1.7 GHz)
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal memory
- Dual camera: 12 MP+ 20 MP, optical image stabilisation, 1.55 um, 6 lens, ƒ/1.8 + ƒ/2.6, Sony IMX sensor 380 + Sony IMX350, phase and laser focus, 6-segment flash FLYME AI, hybrid 3x ZOOM sapphire crystal glass
- Front camera: 20 MP sensor Samsung 3T1, 5 lenses, f/2.0, AI
- 3.5 mm Jack mEngine 2.0
- Built-in screen fingerprint scanner, face unlock
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, SBAS, QZSS
- Battery: 3100 mAh, fast charging mCharge
- Dimensions: 151,2x73,6x7,5 mm
- Weight: 160g