The Company TECNO Mobile has announced the start of sales in Russia of its new smartphone – CAMON 11 that stands out, according to the manufacturer, the presence of an advanced 16 MP AI-selfcamera with aperture f/2.0, where thanks to the technology of AI is Beauty image-portraits are optimized, making them with more bright colors and sharp outlines and natural color and texture of the skin.
One of the unusual "chips" CAMON 11 is "breathing" led flash (Front Breathing Light) with extended functionality. Located above the screen on the front panel led plays the role of bright flashes and helps to carry out the unlock on the person in conditions of limited lighting. The diode also works as a light indicator to alert the owner of missed calls and incoming messages.
In the Russian market sales of TECNO CAMON 11 started in retail networks DNS and "the Messenger" at a suggested price of 8 990 rubles.
Specifications TECNO CAMON 11:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B3/7/20); 3G/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz, two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 156,65x76,05x7,98 mm
- Weight: 156,3 g
- Platform: HiOS v4.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MT6739WW
- Display: 6.2-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1500x720 pixels
- Dual camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, the autofocus + 2 MP, four-element led flash
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, led flash
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Battery: 3750 mAh