Chinese company Huawei today officially introduced in China smartphone its new smartphone Honor Magic2, which stands out primarily for its form-factor "slider" and a set of advanced functions and technologies that allow, according to the manufacturer, a new level of functionality to users of mobile devices. Among them is a new screen Magic Slide, occupying almost 100% of the front surface of the housing, a high-performance processor Kirin 980 with hardware support functions of artificial intelligence, the virtual assistant YOYO with machine-learning techniques, as well as two triple camera.
In addition, Honor Magic2 features an optical fingerprint scanner, built right 6.39-domowy display new items, which, in turn, takes up almost 100% of the front surface of the housing.
Honor Magic2, as mentioned above, equipped with a triple 24-megapixel main camera and an additional wide-angle lens with a focal length of 17 mm, and a triple front camera with a resolution of 16 MP, access to which the user is to unlock the slider mechanism of your smartphone. The front camera uses the technology of 3D face recognition and various modes of lighting, which allows you to capture professional Studio quality, including natural blur effect of the background.
Honor Magic2 will be available in China for pre-order on the websites of the Vmall, JD, Tmall, Suning, Vipshop, YHD, Amazon and GOME for a suggested retail price of 799 yuan 3. Official sales in China will start from November 6.
Main technical specifications of Honor Magic2:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA2000; GSM, CDMA 1x; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157,32x75,13x8,3 mm
- Weight: 206 g the
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie with Magic UI 2.0 interface
- CPU: 2.6 GHz, OCTA core, Kirin 980
- Display: 6,39-inch, AMOLED, resolution 2340x1080 pixels
- Triple camera: 16 MP (colour, f/1.8) + 24 MP (b/b, f/1.8) + 16 MP (f/2.4), wide angle; electronic image stabilization system
- Triple front camera: 16 MP (f/2.0) + 2 MP (f/2.4) + 2 MP (f/2.4)
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM (LPDDR4X), 128 GB / 256 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB 2.0 Type-C, NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 3500 mAh, quick charge
- Other: Dustproof and waterproof design (IPX2), Built-in screen, optical fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor