The Chinese Mobile company ZTE has introduced in Russia its new smartphone Blade — A7 Vita, which is characterized by a frameless design, mobile shooting, long battery life and attractive price.
ZTE Blade A7 Vita is equipped with the 5.45-inch HD+ screen with 2.5 D edges and an aspect ratio of 18:9, main 13 megapixel camera with 6 lenses, F/2.0 aperture and autofocus, and a 5 MP front camera with built-in modes beutification selfie and support of the bokeh effect.
In addition, the ZTE Blade A7 Vita has at its disposal a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, fingerprint scanner and a battery capacity of 3200 mAh.
October 31, 2018 ZTE Blade A7 Vita will go on sale on the website of the manufacturer in a Connected, Euronetwork and regional retail. The recommended retail price – 8990 rubles.
Specifications ZTE Blade A7 Vita:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/20/38), VoLTE, 3G/WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 147x69,5x7,9 mm the
- Weight: 135g
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- Display: the 5.45-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1440x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, led backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.2
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting