The Chinese company MEIZU introduced a new device out of its line of NOTE in which smartphones possess longer battery life and optimal balance of price and performance model of NOTE 8.
Announced the new 6-inch Full HD+ display, OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 632, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, and a dual main camera and a fingerprint scanner.
MEIZU NOTE 8 will be available in different body colors: classic black and blue, vivid red and purple in the new incredible, and will go on sale in Russia in late 2018. The exact timing of the release and official price in Russia will be announced later, along with the start of pre-orders on the official website of the manufacturer.
Specifications MEIZU NOTE 8:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 153,6x75,6x7,9 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- Display: 6-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2160x1080 pixels, protective glass 2.5 D
- Dual camera: 12 MP + 5 MP, 6 lenses, phase detection autofocus (0.2 seconds), f/1.9
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0, 4 lenses
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2 + LE, USB, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3600 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch